Ok so I think it's obvious that we need to change few things considering that we have so many players now, some countries obviously have a huge disadvantage. Before this game (1st game season 3) we have been using WiR_PUIR, atm we are using Vincinio's mod, both mods have some good and bad things, I will try to use only good things from both mods as well as implement some of my ideas. I would appreciate constructive criticism. Please think before you post, I want fully developed ideas!
Here are some things that I intend to edit, blue star will indicate that the task is done.
~~~ Land and country edits ~~~
1. Bosnia transfered to Austria. *
2. Serbia owns Southern Serbia. *
3. Montenegro owns all cores. *
4. Wallachia and Moldova united into Romania, cores from Ottoman empire added. *
5. Ottoman Empire restored to GP status. *
6. Canada,South Africa,New Zealand own all of their cores and are independent nations. *
6b. Starting techs are same as Brazil to balance immigration rates. *
7. Canada, Austria and Mexico now have more soldier pops. *
8. Colombia doesn't have to be a Great Power to form Gran Colombia. *
9. Argentina starts as a democracy. *
10. Yugoslavia can have Bulgarians as accepted. (as in vanilla) *
11. Byzantine Empire has Armenians,Georgians and Assyrians as accepted. *
~~~ Reforms ~~~
1. Healthcare restored to vanilla. *
2. Wagereform now gives bonus factory throughput. *
3. Safety regulations boost pop growth slightly. *
~~~ Technologies ~~~
1. Darwinism gives 30% education eff. (50 in vanilla) *
2. Colonial negotiations can only be discovered through Naval logistics. (Was Machine guns,N.L. and Economic responsibility) *
3. Initial colonial range decreased to minimum, can be increased Naval Science tree. (Not sure if this is possible to edit, but I think it is)
4. Probably going to boost financial institution tree slightly.
~~~ Possible ideas to think about ~~~
1. Implementing submarines - Idea is to allow Germany to be the only country to discover them, later on other countries would have modifiers to discover it while being in a war with Germany.
2. Giving Nejd starting reform so that it's much easier to form Arabia.
3. Reworking some of the regions so that we have more coal/iron in the game.
4. Adding starting factories to Great Powers. (Trying to prevent lack of machine parts,clippers and artillery in the early game)
5. Reworking blockades and war exhaustion.
6. Boosting Egypt in some way.
7. Reworking Garibaldis in some way so that Two Sicilies is actually playable. (For example instead of forming Italy they can form Mini Italia, if you have Two Sicilies and Mini Italia in the sphere or puppeted you can form Italy, or something like that...)
8. Increasing starting stockpile of certain countries?