It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: Secret GM Vote
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:30 am 

Because the Secret option won (by a rather close margin which always makes me a bit uncomfortable) we will be doing a secret vote with Otto as our vote counter. If anyone has any issues with Otto doing it please talk to me privately immediately.

My main concern with the vote and why I do not wish to do it myself is that the vote taker should not have a vested interest in who wins. Because of this Otto has agreed to take himself out of the running, although you may vote for Otto it will do absolutely nothing as he will not count it. I want to make it clear its not that I don't trust Otto if he did still run for a GM spot, it just makes everything so much more clean to not have him be apart of it.

How to vote:

PM over this website, not on steam, not on discord or teamspeak, on this website use the private message feature to OttoVonSaxony.
List everyone you want to be GM in order. I am saying literally everyone, this matters. everyone you do not want to be gm do not bother voting for. This is how it should look.

1. Otto Von Saxony
2. Otto Von Shitter
3. Otto Von RIPmyheavytanks
4. Otto Von ItalianPuppet
5. GangPlank
6. Otto Von Yourmom
7. Otto Von IcouldentbebotheredtoGManyways
8. PrussianPrince

Notice how I didnt vote for Slayzer; this is because I do not want slayzer as a GM. Instead I'd explicitly want all 8 other people as GM before Slayzer as GM. So technically if I was the only one to vote the three GM's would be Otto Von Saxony, Otto Von Shitter, and Otto Von Ripmyheavytanks. But im not the only one to vote and if Otto Von Shitter isnt doing so well becuase nobody else wants a shitter as gm than Otto Von Italian Puppet will instead get a vote. This is why you guys should list out more than just three names.

Everyone who signed up can be voted for except for otto. If someone doesnt want to be gm let them make that decsision when they get elected, they may step out themselves, but if you want them just vote for them. Finally it is assumed everyone votes for themselves as their first vote even if you do not want to be GM.

GM vote will be tallied on Wednesday night. The Gm's will meet either Thursday or that Wednesday to discuss roster.

Post subject: Re: Secret GM Vote
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:06 am 

I strongly suggest a listing of all players in this post too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 am 

You can just check the signups to see the current players participating

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:16 am 

Reminder to everyone to have your votes in by tonight! (or tomorrow night for those west of me)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:17 pm 

The GM's after the election are:
Robieman, Goatmeal, Sneaky are the GM's for the next game.

Below is a screenshot of the output of the program used.

http://i.imgur.com/ooA4Zft.png