It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:14 am

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: Can We Talk About This?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 am 

I'm sure you have all already looked at nations' stats you want to see, but I blocked them anyways so we can pretend we actually follow the rules around here.

I really dislike the idea of Prussia forming at all (the government is disgusting); Poland is going to get all of Lithuania for free, the Polish start, Prussian ideas, and Prussian Monarchy for a few hundred diplomatic points that won't matter at all. I really think Prussia should just be banned from being formed.

Post subject: Re: Can We Talk About This?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:36 am 

Its how the game works. Its up to players to stop this in game if they think it's gonna be an issue. You can't just ban something when the game already started imo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:54 pm 

I see no issue here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:11 pm 

Agreed, no issue I think. It's how the game works and it's the players that should punish this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:31 pm 

it should also be noted that the prussian government is significantly less good when you have a **** ton of useless land (lithuania).

I would say tag switching to prussia is only a minor increase in power from poland.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:40 pm 

The only advantage for Poland to switch to Prussia is post tech 24 Ubermensch. Even then it's not even a big increase in relative power, worse cavalry for a little better infantry, a little more morale and a little bit better generals. Not huge.

The Prussians government however, is almost certaintly worse for Poland than Absolute Monarchy. You theoretically get +5% discipline (and cheaper units) but, seeing that 13< causes an unsustainable loss of Militarization it becomes a huge miles point sink. If Guren wants to spend a huge amount of Diplo mana and then a huge amount of Military mana every major war to get a small advantage let him. I am almost certain the same investment in development would have given him more relative power.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:28 pm 

i wouldnt even change polish ideas for prussian ones. Also eastern tech units prussia not as scary. Absolutely no issue here, carry on folks.