It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 am

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: Re: Prestige I lost two session ago
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 pm 

I asked for it because it is easiest way to edit.

I still think that loosing approximately 70% prestige is a big hit for no real reason.

But whatever, I am not going to push harder on you because of that cause you allready made your decision

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:36 pm 

DuroSVK wrote:
I asked for it because it is easiest way to edit.

I still think that loosing approximately 70% prestige is a big hit for no real reason.

But whatever, I am not going to push harder on you because of that cause you allready made your decision

The point is, that if we edit yours we're saying it's illegitimate what happened. So it would be even more important that we edit it if it happened to someone mid war, since it would do far more damage that way.

So either we edit all bankruptcies (potentially stopping in the middle of game to fix saves) or we never fix any of them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:06 pm 

it is how the game works it wasn't a bug i agree with guren, the arty factory seems far more like a bug than this just read the events we you went bankrupt on speed 1 the game is not that fast.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 am 

griffor wrote:
it is how the game works it wasn't a bug i agree with guren, the arty factory seems far more like a bug than this just read the events we you went bankrupt on speed 1 the game is not that fast.

The only problem I see with the arty factory thing is that while it COULD be a bug, it also could not be. Like, I think slayzer is the only one saying that it's happened to him, but slayzer has a bunch of "bugs" that only ever happen to him. Like the one time slayzer thought I was cheating and controlling HIS troops, because they kept on going where he didn't want (he would retreat stupidly, attack stupidly)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:40 pm 

Guren275 wrote:
griffor wrote:

The only problem I see with the arty factory thing is that while it COULD be a bug, it also could not be. Like, I think slayzer is the only one saying that it's happened to him, but slayzer has a bunch of "bugs" that only ever happen to him. Like the one time slayzer thought I was cheating and controlling HIS troops, because they kept on going where he didn't want (he would retreat stupidly, attack stupidly)

The factory thing is real

I lost some factories myself but didn't make a fuss about it because the only factories that were deleted were some liquor factories and i recovered from it very quickly