It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 am

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: September schedule - discussion/vote
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:55 am 
Site Admin

Hi guys, as some of you know I was waiting for an official announcement from Paradox regarding new DLC. It's coming out on 10th of October which means we'd have enough time to play a full campaign if we start in next two weeks. There are 2 issues though, I'm not gonna be able to play next weekend and there is an ongoing Stellaris game hosted by Guren, although I did warn him about taking that slot.

Anyway here is the current situation by game:

Victoria 2

We have an unfinished game from July that is currently in 1894, with an ongoing great war which seems to be quite even. We could either end the game as it is, without ending the war as the outcome would change how things look completely no matter which side wins. I don't think scores would be too unrealistic as we already kinda got into lategame.

In either case here is the poll on that one https://strawpoll.de/49r8b8w

Now if you vote to end the game we could start a new one on 10th of September using the same time slot. On the other hand Vincinio wanted to play some Vicky on Sundays but I don't know how that would go with Stellaris and potential EU4 game on Sundays(I guess we could swap slots and have EU4 game on Saturdays), this is to be discussed.

Responsible people: Slayzer,Vincinio

Stellaris

Currently ongoing game played on Sundays, I have no clue what is happening in that one, someone told me that it's likely to end in 2-3 weeks maybe? In any case, if somehow possible can this be done earlier? I imagine most of the people are still on break, could there be another session on Saturday(3rd September) to speed up things so we wouldn't have to end the game for EU4 game to start? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Responsible people: Guren

Hearts of iron

This game seems to be dead, I haven't played it so I don't know whats the situation and if people still wanna play it.

Responsible people: Sothar???

Europa universalis 4

As stated before new DLC is coming in 1 month at earliest, giving us at least 6 sessions to play should we start a new game on 11th September, that I think is enough to finish one campaign especially if new DLC comes out unstable for multiplayer in first week or two(as it always is:D ). Now I've been asked by some people that aren't from our group if we were going to start a new EU4 game soon and they seemed pretty hyped to join a new game in September, I believe we'd have around 20 players excluding some people that left some of the previous campaigns.

The only issue right now is conflicting time slot with Stellaris game and Vincinio wanting to start a new Vicky game on Sundays, which I'm not opposed to. What I don't know is how many people would play EU4 on Saturdays.

People responsible: Slayzer,NoOnes?,Gaku?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: September schedule - discussion/vote
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:05 am 

Take Robie's old time slot for an EUIV game. Then there's no conflict with Stellaris and we fill a day we aren't using for anything.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:29 am 

I'm just wondering how you would get 20 people for Eu4, that's my only question. Also our stellaris game is going fine we're almost 100 years in and it should end in 2-3 session yeah.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

EU4 players please vote here(only for our community members): https://strawpoll.de/395586w

Victorai 2 players vote here: https://strawpoll.de/4f1sa95

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:55 pm 

I'd say, let the games finish before doing the slot changes and not start an EU4 game before the DLC comes out. Also a calendar with the slots on would be great, Google has a nice calendar to do stuff with. It would make it a lot easier to move around slots if you can actually see the slots.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:19 pm 
Site Admin

We'll definitely play one EU4 game before the DLC comes ouy. As for calendar we have our own, when I was using it no1 else paid attention so I guessed we don't need it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:21 am 

stellaris game will last at least 17 more sessions.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:14 am 

I'm not reliable on Saturdays. I would rather we finish the stellaris game at a more flexible time since there are fewer of us in that game. Sunday 1-5 EST is the best EU4 slot for me.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 am 

goatmeal wrote:
I'm not reliable on Saturdays. I would rather we finish the stellaris game at a more flexible time since there are fewer of us in that game. Sunday 1-5 EST is the best EU4 slot for me.

Same for me saturdays are bad

Report this post