It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 11:52 am

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: Re: General discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:39 am 

Slayzer its not the buffs but the goals or events it gets thats what makes it fun.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:04 am 
Site Admin

Was going through Season 3 games, Guren was leader after 2nd session, however after losing a war in the third game he would have most likely finished with tons of negative points which would most likely push Chad into 1st place on the ladder, if anyone has the endgame save please send it to me so I can do final score for that game. I believe Gaku or Chad should have it.

As for season 4, we actually wasted so much time on restarting and holidays that we only managed to play 1 game so far, however there is still time to finish the upcoming game in this season.

(This means that the game that was finished tonight(6th February) and the game that starts on 13th February will count four season 4 rankings)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:37 am 

Slayzer wrote:
Was going through Season 3 games, Guren was leader after 2nd session, however after losing a war in the third game he would have most likely finished with tons of negative points which would most likely push Chad into 1st place on the ladder, if anyone has the endgame save please send it to me so I can do final score for that game. I believe Gaku or Chad should have it.

As for season 4, we actually wasted so much time on restarting and holidays that we only managed to play 1 game so far, however there is still time to finish the upcoming game in this season.

(This means that the game that was finished tonight(6th February) and the game that starts on 13th February will count four season 4 rankings)

According to your own rules, I should've won the war.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

You can't abuse AI tickers to win the war, pretty much everyone in that game agreed that you shouldn't be able to do it.

Report this post