It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: Important announcements
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Current campaign will be played on Sundays from 7pm to 11pm CET(1pm to 5pm ET)!!!

Post subject: Re: Important announcements
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:39 am 
Site Admin

Something I forgot to mention earlier, Teamspeak we gonna be using is Sneaky's one, IP: http://aze-ts.instantts.net

Also a slight rulechange: Following countries aren't releasable:
- Prussia/NGF
- Poland-Lithuania (ONLY THE COMMONWEALTH, POLAND IS STILL RELEASABLE)
- Austria from AH.
- Sweden from Scandinavia.

I will post further clarification on this rule and reasoning why it is like that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

Don't have much time to explain this today, maybe will do more during the game, but here is the basic thinking behind the ruling.

Most of you probably don't know that there are already few cases like this in the base game(you can not release England from UK, it's simply removed from the game), I've been talking to Vincinio couple of months ago and we both agreed that his was exactly the same case as releasing Prussia from Germany.
Now Guren's argument that you can simply sphere Prussia and re-integrate them is completely invalid as you are not able to influence them for 5 years after the lost war, making it almost impossible to re-integrate Prussia into Germany normal way. Rebellions are there as always but are extremely easy to deal with for country that sphere Prussia after the war. This basically means that with that 1 wargoal you are kicking Germany out of the game, no matter how strong they were.

This is not true for UK though in case of releasing India, British mainland still has very good resources and high population. Yes you will have less money and goods but you are basically becoming Italy without land connection.

Sweden and Austria are pretty much the same things as Prussia/Germany.

Now as for Poland Lithuania, I personally don't think this wargoal should be disallowed, Russia is still very strong even without those territories, you lose only a bit of your accepted population due to Ukrainian pops in PLC, most of the strategically important goods still remain in Russia and since cores are now permanent you can easily re-integrate them. But many people cry about this so we gonna apply the rule anyway.

In any case Poland or Ukraine alone CAN be released.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:30 pm 

Slayzer wrote:
Don't have much time to explain this today, maybe will do more during the game, but here is the basic thinking behind the ruling.

Most of you probably don't know that there are already few cases like this in the base game(you can not release England from UK, it's simply removed from the game), I've been talking to Vincinio couple of months ago and we both agreed that his was exactly the same case as releasing Prussia from Germany.
Now Guren's argument that you can simply sphere Prussia and re-integrate them is completely invalid as you are not able to influence them for 5 years after the lost war, making it almost impossible to re-integrate Prussia into Germany normal way. Rebellions are there as always but are extremely easy to deal with for country that sphere Prussia after the war. This basically means that with that 1 wargoal you are kicking Germany out of the game, no matter how strong they were.

This is not true for UK though in case of releasing India, British mainland still has very good resources and high population. Yes you will have less money and goods but you are basically becoming Italy without land connection.

Sweden and Austria are pretty much the same things as Prussia/Germany.

Now as for Poland Lithuania, I personally don't think this wargoal should be disallowed, Russia is still very strong even without those territories, you lose only a bit of your accepted population due to Ukrainian pops in PLC, most of the strategically important goods still remain in Russia and since cores are now permanent you can easily re-integrate them. But many people cry about this so we gonna apply the rule anyway.

In any case Poland or Ukraine alone CAN be released.

But when are you vincinio and kremelord getting punished for mil access rules? =D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:43 pm 

I won't be able to play next session due to family issues

I will start looking for a sub right now

EDIT: I will be able to come for the next session but i will be late(1 hour is my guess)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:24 am 
Site Admin

Ok guys due to so many of you wanting a game on Sundays, we will simply have to go with a new one as the situation in the current one is really messed up with Prussia already out of the game and UK likely to die.
You can sign up here new-sign-ups-t1132.html

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Guys I might have to do small update for the mod, something I forgot to do earlier, wanted to shorten duration of war capitulations to 3 years from 5 years.
If anyone has some other mod edits/suggestions please let me know before Thursday.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 pm 

What about making Great war capitulations wargoals avoidable? Instead having them automatically, a players might decide to add them for lower score price (like you can add cut down to size)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:27 pm 

That 8 hour time difference is killer on the schedule, I MAY have to drop out as I have church on Sunday and it usually lasts from 9 a.m to around 10:00 or 12:00 a.m.
Normally this wouldn't be an issue...Except there is the afore mentioned time difference, the game will be starting at 11AM for me which is honestly just terrible for me.

Is it at all possible to push the game back an hour or so?
If not I can simply drop out and join the next session.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:15 am 

You dont need to go to church next week? :D