It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: Crusader Kings 2 Multiplayer game
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:32 pm 

My group megapublics wants to start a game of ck2 in the very near future maybe even this weekend. We haven't figured out a theme yet or a start date, just trying to gather interest. Everything you need to remember is color coded red and there really are only two rules.

The rules in our games are simple:
(1) Do not be a ****
-A **** is defined as "someone who acts with unreasonable and unexplained malicious towards another person, or violates the system and spirit of the game"
-Examples of being a **** consist of: creating a character with 20s in every stat, removing a player from the game without a reasonable basis for doing so, constantly assassinating someone without a reasonable basis, revoking someone's cores in a way that removes them from the game, and "north koreaing"
-simply put "if you think you're being a ****, you're probably being a ****."
-if you don't understand if an act is in violation of this rule simply ask me or other players about it.
-this doesn't mean don't fight, hurt, or betray other players.... just don't be a **** about it.
(2) Starting the game counts or lower
-if you come into the game after the first session or are destroyed you can join or rejoin the game on the next natural rehost as the average level of the rest of the players or lower.
-to play underneath someone you need their permission to do so unless they are an Emperor
-you cannot play the family member of an emperor without the player's permission.

Post subject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 Multiplayer game
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:37 pm 

Okay, I'm in. But when exactly is the time for this game? Friday? And what time exactly?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:45 am 

I'm thinking friday at 3pm cst (gmt -6). My steam name is lorrelion. Shoot me a message on there.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:04 pm 

That should be 10pm (EST) for me. So i think i'll be up for that. But i can only play this game if it's on friday. (Saturday and Sunday are taken)