It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Victoria 2 multiplayer forum.

Post subject: 2nd Session recap
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:59 pm 

Guys at first I admit the jokes were funny. Now you guys have gotten out of hand. Making fun of my voice, speech, grammar, country, how I play, and THE WINTER WAR JOKE are just ********. You guys need to stop fucking harassing people. How am I supposed to have fun when all you do is make fun of me. Not only that but, that you say **** about Gaku and how he only brings in toxic people. I didn't join because of Gaku btw. I watched Slayzer in the first place and that you guys are acting like this at ages older then me. How the hell do you expect people to join when all you do is make fun of them. Another thing is only blocking me off from expanding just because I'm me. This is complete ********. If you ban me you have to ban the people who attack me with stupid ****. I shouldn't be forced to stay in one place because you don't like me. I will hope to play by myself next session or maybe I might talk to a few people.
Thank you
Alex

Post subject: Re: 2nd Session recap
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:42 am 
Site Admin

First of all I don't understand how can you complain about people being toxic and spamming ******** when Lastresort,Aiden,Markoni and you are the the top 4 most annoying, joined by Azkaelon and Kremelord lately. Most of the time I wish I wasn't in channel with any of you but unfortunately I have to be due to often rehosts.

You and only you decided to kill yourself in this game, why? Because you can't fucking stay silent and have to should retarded things before thinking. I fabricated a claim on Albania so I could attack them and provoke a 1v1 war with Austria, I had no intentions of keeping Albania. But hey, guess who had to shout it in the main channel on TS and **** up my plans?!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:42 am 

Believe me, no one attacked you because of YOU. The only reason I wanted to join on Slayzer's side is because of maybe taking tripoli (which is kind of good if you didn't know). Also you kept taking stuff around me and you kept wanting Egypt. Have you ever heard of not expanding everywhere, also us *blocking* you off really didnt happen. You cant expand anywhere, why would someone allow you to expand into south-eastern asia when there's 3-4 people there already? You had Persia,you had rest of arabia and morroco. And you dont need anything else, Ottomans are a nation that need to develop and I swear if i got on your country right now I would see so many mistakes because you focused on conquest and not your country. People won't allow a nation to go everywhere, THIS ISN'T SINGLEPLAYER. All right? Why would anyone let Ottomans take random **** all over the world, if you can't have fun without conquesting than you should play EU4. Another thing, your fault for Austria killing you. If you didnt join the french side you wouldnt have lost that land. Anyways, your country is still fine. You still have cores on that and you still have good pop.

The jokes are like that because this is how we joke around. Again you're taking it too seriously, and believe you me people joke about everyone else. Im pretty sure Slayzer understands we are joking about his mod and all the other things. I got made fun off much more than you the first year i played with this community. And guess what, I'm still here cause I can take a joke that doesn't get out of hand(*cough* Gaku getting a peace deal where he gives all my land to AI instead of his own).

You can make a comeback easy,but if you're just gonna quit like that. Go ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:11 pm 

There is no reason for you to quit Alex.
Everybody will calm down and stop doing jokes from other players that dont want to or players that find it little bit too offensive.
And Markoni, some people are little bit more serious, some are less... not everyone is interested in your (stupid) jokes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:46 am 

[quote="Slayzer"]First of all I don't understand how can you complain about people being toxic and spamming ******** when Lastresort,Aiden,Markoni and you are the the top 4 most annoying, joined by Azkaelon and Kremelord lately. Most of the time I wish I wasn't in channel with any of you but unfortunately I have to be due to often rehosts.

You and only you decided to kill yourself in this game, why? Because you can't fucking stay silent and have to should retarded things before thinking. I fabricated a claim on Albania so I could attack them and provoke a 1v1 war with Austria, I had no intentions of keeping Albania. But hey, guess who had to shout it in the main channel on TS and **** up my plans?!

Lmao slayzer with his official annoying list. Come off your high horse you are pretty much completely the same as Markoni except Markoni is funny sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:23 pm 

I agree with kremelord atleast him and me dont yell stuff in teamspeak, you do slayzer and you do it alot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:09 pm 

[quote="Slayzer"]First of all I don't understand how can you complain about people being toxic and spamming ******** when Lastresort,Aiden,Markoni and you are the the top 4 most annoying, joined by Azkaelon and Kremelord lately. Most of the time I wish I wasn't in channel with any of you but unfortunately I have to be due to often rehosts.

Slayzer there is thing people are born with called ADHD that makes them talk a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:00 am 

[quote="Astencel123"][quote="Slayzer"]First of all I don't understand how can you complain about people being toxic and spamming ******** when Lastresort,Aiden,Markoni and you are the the top 4 most annoying, joined by Azkaelon and Kremelord lately. Most of the time I wish I wasn't in channel with any of you but unfortunately I have to be due to often rehosts.

Slayzer there is thing people are born with called ADHD that makes them talk a lot.

Most people who play this game are semi autistic anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:39 am 
Site Admin

I yell stuff only when you people start acting like retards and spam annoying **** in mainchannel, as soon as hosting is done I move to a separate channel with 1-2 allies because most of the time chat is so toxic that it's a real pain to listen to and because I'm trying to talk to viewers at the same time.

In previous topic (Issues and solutions) I've announced this:

Quote:
1. Childish behavior

Trashtalk and childish behavior to say the least in main channel during rehosts and before the game. This has happened in several occasions in last few sessions/games and it seems that some people think that I'm joking when I say that I will start banning and removing people from games because of that, well you mates are completely wrong and if I hear one more word that isn't directly connected to the game during rehosts in main channel you will be out of the game. Because of this ******** other issues happen that have more direct impact to the gameplay. I don't have to list people who act like this and they better realize that this kind of behavior isn't accepted in this community.

Solution

We will use paradoxplaza(TS we are currently on) for one more session, if it doesn't work out and we still get same issues we'll change teamspeak(I already have 3 servers for backup) and people that caused this will get 6months ban.

And I will stick to it, no trashtalking and spamming in the main channel! You can talk,scream and mouth fart as much as you want in separate channels with people that want to listen to it, but when I'm in a main channel I will continue kicking and banning people that fail to behave properly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:06 am 

[quote="Slayzer"]I yell stuff only when you people start acting like retards and spam annoying **** in mainchannel, as soon as hosting is done I move to a separate channel with 1-2 allies because most of the time chat is so toxic that it's a real pain to listen to and because I'm trying to talk to viewers at the same time.

In previous topic (Issues and solutions) I've announced this:

Quote:
1. Childish behavior

Trashtalk and childish behavior to say the least in main channel during rehosts and before the game. This has happened in several occasions in last few sessions/games and it seems that some people think that I'm joking when I say that I will start banning and removing people from games because of that, well you mates are completely wrong and if I hear one more word that isn't directly connected to the game during rehosts in main channel you will be out of the game. Because of this ******** other issues happen that have more direct impact to the gameplay. I don't have to list people who act like this and they better realize that this kind of behavior isn't accepted in this community.

Solution

We will use paradoxplaza(TS we are currently on) for one more session, if it doesn't work out and we still get same issues we'll change teamspeak(I already have 3 servers for backup) and people that caused this will get 6months ban.

And I will stick to it, no trashtalking and spamming in the main channel! You can talk,scream and mouth fart as much as you want in separate channels with people that want to listen to it, but when I'm in a main channel I will continue kicking and banning people that fail to behave properly.

Your a queen Slayzer